Seth's Pics

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Senior Football Banquet for the '06 Season

The senior class

Me with the bestest friends a guy could ask for....if I ever get married, haha, these guys will be with me

My roomies and I being goofy

LB's

The senior moms and the Little Brass Bell trophy(vs. North Central)

My mom and I...good pic of us

My date, Fawn, and I

Griff and I...this pretty much defines Griff and I's relationship, haha.

Coach Sandberg and I....definitely learned a lot from this man, and it is easy to see why God brought him into my life

Tracy and I...Tracy is one of our trainers(all of our trainers rock), but Tracy is my fav, she would tape my ankles pretty much everyday and we would have daily storytime.

C-Train and I

Couple of individual shots with 2 of my roomies


Dan Falvey and I...one word is needed to describe Dan, STUD!

Chuck and I....I will really miss Chuck, he really blessed my life with the energy and passion in which he lives his with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home